27 October 2011

Fiore to Cook on TV!

Yep, it's true!  I will cook live on Channel 9 on Saturday the 5th of November!  Should be a lot of fun.  I get to cook my rendition of a dish I ate once in Corniglia, the middle hill-top town of the Cinque Terre along the Italian Riviera.  Here is a link that illustrates some of the rustic, rugged beauty of one of my favorite places in Italy.  http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g187818-w4-Corniglia_Cinque_Terre_Italian_Riviera.html#23232528

Below is my blurb with all the detail.  And check out Jan. '11 under blog archives (in the right hand column of this screen) for the recipe and for the story behind the recipe!

 

Fiore Cooks on TV!

Pasta in a Rosè Crab Sauce
(recipe at CasaFioreOnline.com under Jan. ‘11)
will be featured live on

KCTS 9 Cooks Dinner!
Saturday, November 5th

Expected appearance time is between 2:00 & 3:00pm. 
This dish is my take on a dreamy dishful once enjoyed along the Cinque Terre.   Check out the full line-up of chefs at
kcts9.org/kcts-9-cooks/kcts-9-cooks-dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment