06 January 2012

Just a Few More Spots Left for Casa Fiore's Cucina!

I would love to have you join me and my lovely and zany wife Lisa for a fun evening of cooking and laughing and eating!  We filled up really fast this time around, but I may have a spot or two left for this Saturday, January 28th event.  Let me know if you are interested!  As a preview of what's in store, in a bit I'll post the recipe card for my creation Gamberi al Limoncello or Grilled Prawns Marinated in Homemade Limoncello.  Here is a reposting of the invite with the all the details.  A presto!


Back by popular demand and with some old favorites!

Casa Fiore's Cucina
Saturday, January 28th, 6pm

Spaghetti allaPuttanesca
Grilled Prawns "al Limoncello"
Killer Super Fudge Brownies
and more!!!
Please join me as we prepare together some of my favorite recipes while having a fun and tasty meal.  You will leave with new "hit" dishes, a full stomach, and a happy smile!  Material costs:  $55. 

Register with me:      
           206.355.1919     
           pignataro@windermere.com

No comments:

Post a Comment