19 March 2012

You Are Invited! Sound Real Estate Investment in Today's Market


Dear Faithful Readership,

I hope all is well with you and yours!  I want to let you know about an investment property workshop Windermere is hosting that I think will be very good.  In short, it shows the value of purchasing a long-hold rental property in basic terms.  It will spell out very succinctly and clearly the benefits of real estate investment.   The presentation is based on sound and valuable principles, and therefore I wanted to offer it to you.  This workshop is built for those mulling over real estate investment, so I want to invite you or anyone you know who might be interested.  Having seen the growth opportunity in long-term rental properties, I am excited to help those with interest!

Best,
Who?       You or anyone you know considering real estate investment.
When?     Thursday, March 29th, 6:30-8:30pm AND other future dates TBD.
Cost?        As my guest, this is a complementary event.  Wine and appetizers served.


Please RSVP to me:
 
206.355.1919   pignataro@windermere.com




No comments:

Post a Comment